Monday, April 11, 2011

Start Anew

I've created blogs before but after awhile I would stop blogging... Most of the time I could no longer gather my thoughts -- my rants, my accomplishment, my failure, my life. Notice the "MY" ? No wonder I run out of things to write. But now I'm writing not to share about myself but the life I am living under Jesus' plan.

He has been good to me despite my shortcomings that I could no longer stop myself from writing about His unwavering love and unmeasurable grace...I OVERFLOW because of this!

I'm not writing to preach, let the preachers do that. I will write so I could share how great our God is that even in our "normal" daily living He is there watching over us (even at times, we don't feel like it).

I don't want to raise debate or doubts either. This is my personal encounter of Jesus, our Savior. My personal account so I will stand steadfast to anyone who might judge or otherwise question the validity of these experiences.

I am not perfect that's for sure but I love Jesus...I want to know Him, build a relationship with Him... and if ever you are reading this, I hope you would also want to know Him too!

Welcome to iOverflow!

-- SAS'Y

No comments:

Post a Comment