Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All Single Ladies

A couple of weeks ago, I was brushing my hair and was praying at the same time (preparing to go to Church for our Saturday Service).

Dear Lord, How come I am the only one married in the circle of ladies I have in my life?
I've been married for more than a year now to my beau of 12 years (since 4th year highschool) and I am starting to wonder how come all my closest lady friends are either NBSB or came out from a bad break up. Then God revealed to me that afternoon that one of my assignment is to share His promises to these ladies. I was a bit shaken to actually receive my assignment while doing such mundane thing in mid-afternoon. Iba talaga si God, parang naiimagine ko lang si Nanay na tinatawag ako at may pinapakuha sa akin bago umalis. Parang ganun lang yung pagkakautos Nya sa akin but with a delighted heart I beam with joy that He revealed His plan to me.

Since then, I prayed to the Lord to give me guidance and open opportunities for me to reach out. That through me, He will use me to send His message to those who need it. And tomorrow is my "first day of work". At dinner, I will meet up with 2 of my office friends to discuss the first 3 Chapters of the book:
Available at OMFLit.com
Hubby and I bought this book as a gift to one of them and I am planning to buy more for the other single lady friends. I'll keep you posted.

-- SAS'Y

No comments:

Post a Comment