Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So In Love with You

Did you think I have run out of things to say already about Jesus? Think again, Hihihi...

After my renewal of vow with the Lord last April 29, my schedule got jam packed of opportunities that allowed us, me and hubby, to share the Gospel to people who also wants to know Him or at least became 'victims' of our ambush prayers hehehe. We attended 3 consecutive Thursday for the Worship Night in our church inviting the 2 ladies in which 1 of them already surrendered to the Lord Jesus last May 14. Sobrang galing talaga ni God, imagine in 15 days He worked His wonder... I'm taking no credit on this, none at all but I was just amazed that indi Nya ko pinahiya with my guarantee to the ladies that once you accepted Him in your life...you will feel loved and be set free. I was just at awe because I was with these ladies for the past 4 years but the last one month has been the most fruitful bonding that we had. Iba talaga pag si God yung nasa center, He transform lives! 

Anyway, why the title? If you know me personally, you would know that I am the showy type and have seen me doing some crazy stunts for my now-hubby. I've never thought I could be in love even much more other than my hubby (and he's not jealous of him at all). Sounds to good to be true or am I sounding way crazier than the usual? One thing I learn about love is to give yourself a chance to take the risk of not knowing what will happen -- will your feelings be reciprocated or not? Most of us are too afraid to venture into the unknown with a person na nakakausap natin what more to a man named Jesus na hindi naman natin nakikita, di ba? How will you entrust your whole life to someone you do not see, who can not embrace you, who can not talk to you, who can not spend time with you? Things that are prerequisite in having a relationship with someone, yung mga must-haves para mo masabing yeap I can now have a relationship with him.


Guess what, Jesus can DO THAT! He can embrace you, He can talk to you, He can spend 24/7 with you, He can love you... only if you allow Him to.


Only if you allow yourself to take the plunge! Come to think of it, He left the bible for the promises He has for you... everything He could do is written in it. You are just too stubborn, too wise, and too proud to listen about the truth. That you would rather actually believe in gossips and rumors rather than accept the truth that He is in love with you! Just the way you are, sin and all. He accepts you just as is wala kang dapat baguhin. Indi mo kailangan magpakabait muna bago mo Sya iaccept. No! That is the misconception of many. It is by grace that we are saved not by our good works. Unlike us, He has no prerequisite of loving you.


Those of us, who already took that plunge did not regret it. Basking in His glory and love is the best thing I ever did in my entire life. THE BEST I tell you! If you think having a boyfriend or a husband will complete your life, I tell you it isn't. I am blessed to have a boyfriend for 12 years, married the same guy and have had no complains of the blissful relationship that we have but this... this relationship I have with my God it is just outpouring! I'm so in love with the Lord that I can not stop my heart from loving people even those who had offended me in the past. I can love a person not because of who the person is but I can love a person because of WHO MY GOD IS. He gives me so much strength and security that regardless of the person I can allow myself to show my concern because His love for me is just overflowing.


So don't you want to have that too? Guess, what it is a gift and all you need to do is accept it.



No comments:

Post a Comment